12 Key Ingredients To Make An Irresistible Offer
Below is a list of 12 questions you should ask yourself when you are crafting an offer to make to your ideal clients. This is a good starting place to make sure you are creating something that will address the needs of your market so that they can buy from now instead of later.
- 1Can you show the ROI?
- 2Who is your offer not for?
- 3What problem are you solving for your ideal client?
- 4What solution are you offering for this problem?
- 5What happens if it doesn’t work?
- 6What are the common objections they might have?
- 7What have they tried before that didn’t work? How is your solution different?
- 8Does your offer have scarcity and urgency?
- 9Do you have a system they can see that demonstrates how you’re going to solve the problem?
- 10What does your ideal client hate about the other solutions out there in the market today?
- 11Does your offer clearly show the benefits? Ask yourself what does this benefit allow them to do.
- 12How does your offer help them in their “unique” situation? Often times people think that other people are special so they can’t get the same result.
Now, one of the big things that a lot of the advisors have is knowing exactly the right types of ads to run in order to get the result that you're looking for. A lot of people will create an ad, maybe a lead ad or something, they'll set it up and run. It may work. You may get a few leads to come in, but they're not quite ready to take action or the thing just completely bombs.
Here's the thing. Nine times out of ten, the issue isn't necessarily Facebook Ads. It isn't Facebook itself, the infrastructure, etc. The problem tends to be is that the offer that you're making is just not a good offer. Your offer plays a huge part in your success of your campaign actually working. You can take the same audience, put one offer A in front of them, and people are gonna respond to that differently from offer B if offer B is a lot better.
Basically, what's the whole point? What is it that I'm getting at here? What I'm basically saying is that if you've tried Facebook Ads and they didn't work, it isn't a problem with Facebook, it's a problem with your particular offer.
Now, this particular lead is a name, email address, and phone number. This just isn't a name and an email.
What I want to share with you today is I want to share with you some key ingredients that will make sure that your offer is gonna stand out and is gonna be something that people are gonna want that's gonna drive your lead costs down for you and hopefully allow you to get some appointments booked on your calendar as well.
If you found this helpful, feel free to share it with anybody, and that's it. That's all I have for you today. You guys have a awesome day.
want help growing your business?
Let's have a chat to see if we are a good fit to work together. We only work with those who we can genuinely help crush it online.